Electricity has become one of the most important parts of our lives. In fact, we can’t even imagine a life without electricity anymore. Electricity costs are growing every year. When you search for alternatives to saving electricity bills on the Internet, the most common solution you will find is installing solar power panels.
But, let me tell you a good solar panel costs around $2000. That’s just for installation, you need to spend another $1000 every year to maintain them. Another drawback of solar panels is they aren’t portable which means you will have to leave your investment behind if you plan to shift your home.
If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to live a life without electricity bills, then you have come to the right place. Smart Solar Box is a program that consists of an eBook and a few video materials to guide you in creating a solar power plant of your own.
The course teaches you how to create self-sustainable energy to power your house using solar energy. With the step-by-step guide available in the digital material, you can create your own solar plant in a cost-effective way easily.
The solar power plant created by you can be used to power all the appliances in your home including refrigerator, ac, TV, and other appliances. The best part about the program is it does not involve high installation and maintenance costs.
Another thing that I liked the most about the program is it helps you create a solar plant that is extremely light and portable. This allows you to carry it anywhere you want, anytime you want. In fact, you can dismount the solar plant anytime and leave them in your house.
You are entitled to get the same energy with Smart Solar Box as you would from the large solar panels. The only difference is, you won’t need to pay the large upfront cost associated with installing and maintaining solar panels. Read the whole blog before you decide whether or not to buy Smart Solar Box.
Smart Solar Box: A Brief Overview
Smart Solar Box is a course that provides you with all the information and instructions required to build a mini solar power plant of your own. Each and every step is very descriptive with diagrams and instructional videos to demonstrate the methods described in the guide.
Smart Solar Box not only provides a solution to high electricity bills, but it also solves the problem of random power outages. With the help of the digital guide, you can easily build a safe, reliable, and affordable mini solar power plant.
According to Ryan Tanner, the author of the Smart Solar Box program, anyone can power a small house by building their own solar power plant for about $200. However, if you live in a large house you may require more batteries, but the overall cost for powering a large house won’t exceed $900.
Basically, it is an alternative to solar panels as it also uses solar energy to power your home. However, instead of buying expensive solar panels and hiring someone to install it, you will be building the mini solar power plant by yourself.
You don’t need prior electrical knowledge to construct or operate this on your own. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned in the book accurately. You can save hundreds of dollars, if not thousands every month on electricity bills.
Despite being small enough for you to carry it whenever you need, it’s powerful enough to provide electricity to all the appliances in your home including ACs and heaters.
Components of Smart Solar Box
There are four primary components of the smart solar box:
- Compact 50-watt solar panels
This is where you will make most of the investment. In fact, a compact solar panel is the most important part of Smart Solar Box. Buying panels that work efficiently even in low-light environments would be a great investment.
- Car Batteries
You can either buy two small car batteries or a big one. You can also buy solar batteries as they are less expensive when compared to car batteries and can get the job done.
- A solar charge controller
Then comes the hardest part, choosing a good solar charge controller. Make sure that the controller you buy offers multiple kinds of protection including heat, low voltage, and overcharge protection. It will be even better if you buy a solar charge controller with adjustable power rates and multiple USB ports.
- An 800-watt power inverter
A power inverter is responsible for converting solar energy into a usable form. Make sure that the inverter you buy has built-in electrical protection. Since the aim of Smart Solar Box is to create a compatible energy source, an 800-watt power inverter is the best choice.
Other Items required to build your Smart Solar Box
Apart from the major components mentioned above, you will need other tools as well to make the solar power plant work such as:
- Screwdrivers (flat and cross)
- Box cutter
- Sliding measuring calipers
- Fixed wrenches
- Plastic cable ties
- Hand drill
- Drill bits
- Electrical cables for wiring
- Screws, washers, and nuts
- An on/off switch
What you get when you buy this program?
As mentioned above, Smart Solar Box is a digital program that provides all the information required to build a mini solar power plant.
Components included in the Smart Solar Box program are:
- A 41 Page Manual: This is the main product of Smart Solar Box. It contains the step-by-step instructions along with the diagrams of the solar plant building process.
A visual representation of the table of contents is attached below.
- Video Tutorials: Along with the written and photographs, Ryan Miller has created 4 videos that will help you understand the context of the manual. It is better if you don’t like reading.
- Bonus – 10 Easy Steps to build your Solar Panels: If you need more power than you can create via a smart solar box, then this guide will help you create your own big solar panels that can provide sufficient energy to fulfill your house’s needs.
- Bonus – Build your own Wind Generator: Wind generators are another way to lower your electricity bill. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions to build your own wind turbine.
Does it Really work?
Powering your home has never been so cheaper. Smart Solar Box is based on the idea of trapping energy from renewable resources such as sunlight, wind, etc. Its battery, once charged, can power your house for up to 18-20 hours every day. Few users claim they saved around 68% on the first day of use while those with large apartments claim they saved up to 120% in the first week of use. This small device is perfect to power small houses, however, if you stay in large apartments, integrating two big batteries in the solar box can lit up your home the whole day.
Smart Solar Box Pros
By now you probably know why you should buy Smart Solar Box, but let me run through the advantages of the program.
- Affordable Solution: The overall solar system costs around $200.
- Saves Money: You can easily save more than 70% of your electric bill. With two batteries, you can save 100% of your electric bill.
- Portable: You can easily take it wherever you go.
- Little to no maintenance: The only thing you need to do to keep it running efficiently is clean the solar panels thoroughly, once in a month.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If this program is unable to help you save on your electric bills, you are entitled to receive a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
Smart Solar Box Cons
There aren’t many disadvantages of the Smart Solar Box program, but there are a few things you should consider before buying the program.
- Since this book is available in digital format only, then you will need to print it on your own if you prefer a physical book
- Requires a lot of time and efforts to build your own solar plant
- You will need two or more batteries if you live in a large house
Verdict – Can you save money on your electricity bill?
As mentioned above, you can save more than 70% on your monthly electricity bill, however, it depends on the size of your house and the battery you use. Smart Solar Box is a smart investment that won’t disappoint you.