Producing your own personal energy source has never been easier. No, you don’t need to invest in expensive solar panels or anything as such to produce energy.
This program teaches everything you need to create your own energy source. A Guide filled with instructions, photos, and the steps along with the lists of supplies you will need.
But how can it be so easy and if it is as easy as I’m talking about then why everyone relies on energy suppliers to lit their home? The answer lies with yourself. Have you ever tried building your own mini power plant? If you’re reading this then the answer is probably “No”. However, it is never late to build your own energy source and save yourself from huge bills in the future.
The biggest misconception about building a power plant is, it is very difficult and you will need a lot of money for it. Trust me, when you will go through the Power Efficiency Guide, you will understand how affordable it is to build a mini power plant that can run your home.
Don’t believe me? Read on to know how I used the Power Efficiency program to build my own energy source.
Power Efficiency Guide: A Brief Overview
Being a Bachelor of Arts student, I had very less knowledge about physics and electrical systems. I was very scared when buying the guide. But once I completed reading the guide, I understood how electric systems work. In fact, I built my own energy source that helped me reduce 55% of my monthly electric bill.
Based on the spinning principle that is used to power electric cars, the Power Efficiency Guide explains the exact steps needed to get the energy flowing in as few materials as possible.
The spinning principle works in conjunction with the multiplication rule. In simple terms, it requires you to produce a small amount of energy and then multiplies it to produce more power.
What I liked the most about this guide is, it is filled with images and diagrams that helped me easily create a mini power station of my own (though I messed up the first time).
Apart from the lists of materials required, the power efficiency program also consists of a link to where you can purchase those products. This reduced my headache to half and helped me focus solely on creating my own energy source.
But that’s not it. When you purchase the Power Efficiency Guide, you get a few bonus programs for free (limited offer). These bonus programs will help you enhance the efficiency of the energy source you create. In fact, these bonus programs increased my knowledge of electric systems. So, what are the bonus programs that you’ll be receiving?
- Reducing Energy Waste: Provides various ways to reduce energy waste, resulting in increasing the efficiency of the energy you produce.
- Meyer Magnet Motor: Helps in building a free energy-producing magnetic motor. It basically focuses on producing electrical power via the terrestrial magnetic field.
- Power from Smith Generator: Teaches various ways as to how you can leverage the solar energy to power your home.
- Lighting History: It contains every small detail about lightning.
What can I expect If I buy the program?
You can expect to learn the proper way to build your own energy source that decreases your electric bill by more than half every month. This comprehensive guide is full of information without any nonsense stuff such as the creator’s story.
All the chapters in the book are crafted in a way that it teaches every little thing about electric supplies. In fact, one chapter in the book discusses the different types of natural energy sources. This knowledge will come in handy when creating your own energy source.
If you’re still hesitating about purchasing the program. Let’s have a sneak peek at the topics covered in this guide.
- List of Components
- DC Motor 12-volt
- Gears with Sprocket Chains
- The Generator
- The Switch
- The Inverter
- List of Tools
Here’s a visual representation of the table of contents of the eBook.
Every chapter contains a thorough description of the things you need to know about creating a mini power plant. With the links, you can easily purchase the required items, however, it is not necessary to buy from those websites. The images of all the items make it easier for you to buy the right material from anywhere you want.
In fact, you will also find a lot of equations throughout the guide. It is not at all important to understand those, you can skip it. However, if you are interested in the math and science behind creating a power plant, you will find the equations interesting.
Rest assured, the guide comes with step by step diagrams as to how to connect which part and where. It also explains how and why it will work.
The reason I love this guide is it provided me the opportunity to save extra money and provide my family with everything they needed. To be honest, more than they needed (saving $1500 to $2600 a year is a pretty big deal, at least for me).
Is It Safe? Do I need a Special Room or Something Like That?
Before finalizing the prototype, Mark Edwards, the author of Power Efficiency Guide, tried a lot of models. A few were too expensive while others seemed complicated. After several attempts, he finally found something he was looking for, a completely safe and simple model.
The design included only 3 wooden wheels, a hard cylinder, few belts, and 2 cogwheels. Depending on your location, the price of the materials might differ. I purchased everything for about $98 USD.
Since no fires and no dangerous fumes are released in the process of producing power, the model is incredibly safe. With this model, I was able to create energy first which I then converted into usable electricity at the same time, without wasting any energy (hehe, pun intended).
You can set up your mini power plant anywhere you want. Be it a garage or a small area outside your room. It doesn’t require a special room or a dedicated extra space.
Since the guide is available in a digital format, you can easily follow the steps anywhere. You can use the downloaded guide on your smartphone to follow the instructions easily.
Power Efficiency Guide Pros
There are a lot of advantages of purchasing this program. In fact, if I start talking about it you would be reading this post all day. So, I have made a list of the advantages of the program.
- A great way to earn extra income: As mentioned above, the Power Efficiency Guide helps you build your own mini power plant. Apart from helping you save a lot of money it also creates a way for you to earn extra money. Confused? Right? I was talking about saving and how earning suddenly? When you build your own power plant, you can showcase the results to your neighbors, friends, and anyone you want. You can ask them to let you create a mini power plant for them in exchange for half of the money they will be saving in a year.
- A fully Digital Program: There are high chances of misplacing the hard copy of the book. When you have a digital copy of the guide, you can store it in multiple places (including cloud) so you don’t have to worry about losing it. Also, it enables you to use the guide anywhere. Remember the first point? When setting up a power plant in your neighbor’s house you can use the guide as a reference without telling him your secret.
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee: If at any point you feel unsatisfied with the guide or if the prototype you created doesn’t help you produce energy, you can have all your money back within 60 days of your purchase.
Power Efficiency Guide Cons
The only thing I didn’t like about the Power Efficiency Guide is the complicated equations. When I first went through the chapters I wasn’t able to understand these equations and I wasted so much time figuring out what they are. Let me tell you, you can completely ignore these equations until you want to know the science behind the mini power plant.
With the help of the Power Efficiency Guide, you can easily create your own energy source. You just need to follow the steps mentioned in the eBook and then you can start saving a lot of money that you would otherwise spend on electricity bills. And, 60 days money-back guarantee is always a plus.